Dyslexia Support Teaching for Neurodiversity- Engaging Learners with SEND
Dyslexia Support : Teaching for Neurodiversity- Engaging Learners with SEND
The session will cover:
- What we mean by Neurodiversity and Specific Learning Difficulties?
- The overlapping nature of Specific Learning Difficulties
- A definition of dyslexia
- The strengths and weaknesses profile of a dyslexic learner
- Visual stress, coloured overlays and dyslexia
- Classroom strategies to support neurodiverse pupils.
Filling out Booking Forms
Please note that email addresses entered into booking requests must be the addresses of the attendees (not of the school head or bursar), to ensure that communication regarding confirmation, date change etc. is sent to the appropriate person. Only use the bursar/head address in reference to invoicing information.