Bereavement & Loss
Bereavement and Loss- How to support children and families through the loss and bereavement journey.
- What is loss and how children experience this?
- Reactions and coping plans.
- Strategies for supporting relationship break-ups.
- Supporting the whole family.
- Creating a support pack for your school.
- Resources and on-line support.
- Improving children’s resilience to regulate and support behaviour and emotions.
- Improving understanding to reduce fears around dealing with loss, therefore providing a more confident and effective support service.
- Opportunity to discuss behaviours and shared experience of helping grief and empathy.
- Having effective strategies to help and develop a coping plan with a family.
- Resources and information to share in your school supporting colleagues.
Filling out Booking Forms
Please note that email addresses entered into booking requests must be the addresses of the attendees (not of the school head or bursar), to ensure that communication regarding confirmation, date change etc. is sent to the appropriate person. Only use the bursar/head address in reference to invoicing information.